My blog has moved!

You will now be automatically redirected to,
http://faithinformed.wordpress.com
Please do not forget to update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another New Beginning (at least onlne that is)


Well, here we are again. I've opened up another new blog. I think this will be the one I'll actual post stuff on though. I've got a MySpace (see link) and a Xanga (xanga.com/wpaulfranks) but those lost their appeal shortly after opening up. They're nice to find old friends though, but I think this will be the primary place for me post information about what is currently going on in the various facets of my life.

As we go through the journey of life together please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or just plain old disagreements. That is what makes life so interesting, hearing from those that completely agree, those that vehemently disagree, and those that find themselves somewhere in the middle.

Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh . . . I will certainly leave comments. Life's so much fun with you in it. I love you.
~wife

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts there, hope to read more in the future!