My blog has moved!

You will now be automatically redirected to,
http://faithinformed.wordpress.com
Please do not forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Rigors of Life

Well things haven't got much easier since my last post. I finished my paper on the essential nature of God's perfect will and how it would not have been better for him to create humans with the same type of will. What I didn't do, was perform successfully on my most recent logic quiz. I had a total brain freeze before class and could not remember any of the rules that allows me to do the types of things I was asked to do. I'm really frustrated to say the least.

The last few days I have begun to have a better understanding of one thing though. I am blessed with an awesome wife. TinaMarie has been such an amazing support to me. She encourages me and pushes me on when I don't feel like I'm cut out for Ph.D. work (which has been more often than not lately). I pray that I'm able to show her how much I appreciate all that she does for me and that there will come a day when it'll be all worth it.

Blessings to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just thought i would note that you haven't called me. Also, i have to say that your cut out to be in the Phd level if you want to be. Most of the time its like of will power that takes us to the place we need, or want to be. Hope all is well. Plus i want to say that if you need anything give me a call. later

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul...if anyone can do it, it is most definitely you. I know that sometimes it feels like you are barely keeping your head above the water, but like you said in your earlier post, as long as you take things one day at a time and do things one by one, ultinately you will acheive success. Good Luck and I will be praying for you and the challenges that lie ahead.